Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy: All deposits are non-refundable. If the reservation is cancelled within 2 weeks of the service date, a cancellation fee of the remaining total contract amount will be charged to the credit card on file.
Millenium Limo Rules and Regulations
- No Smoking inside limousine, if this rule is violated a $500 fee will be charged. No exceptions. A fee of $100 will be charged for each carpet or seat burn and sanitation fee(s) are issued at $250.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage(s) to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
- No alcohol consumed by anyone less than 21 years of age. Violation may result in early termination, no refunds.
- $250 clean-up fee for vomit in the limousine, sedan, party bus or Classics will be imposed.
- $30 per broken or missing glasses.
- $100 clean up fee for excessive matter in limousine or Buses.
- All unruly persons will be dropped off at the sole discretion of the driver (no refund given).
- We will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property. Please inspect vehicle soon after service ends.
- No illegal drug use of any kind.
- In the event there is a blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s), the driver has the right to terminate the job without refund.
- Overtime will be billed in one hour increments. (10 minutes after each hour no exceptions).
- Customer agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate and agrees to pay any overtime charges.
- Customer agrees that replacement Limousine or color may be substituted if contracted Limousine becomes unavailable for any reason. In case we do not have the replacement vehicle, Millenium Limo will farm out the service to a reputable company.
- All entertainment including CDs, DVDs, iPod, PS games, are to be provided by the client. In case any of the electronics in the vehicle are not functional, we will not make any discount on the hourly rate. All electronics are provided at no extra cost, so the functionality is not calculated on the hourly rate of the vehicle.
- No videos or photos recorded during the use of the limos will be used for public viewing without the written Consent of Millenium Limo
- Taxes and SPC fees are included in the price, but driver’s gratuity is not included in the price
- In the event that limo is down for 59 minutes or less during service do to a flat tire or belt failure, you will receive an additional 1 hour of service free plus the one hour the limo was down for, or full credit for the one hour only.
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdowns while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed upon date.
- All jobs will be charged a non-refundable $250 deposit per limo booked
- Weddings only; At times we will take pictures and post them on either Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or our website, located at www.milleniumlimo.com
- Classic vehicles only; in the event that temperatures outside are above 90 degrees, we do not guarantee the AC temperature inside the vehicle to operate as cold. Classic vehicles were not built to hold cold air inside, so no matter how efficient or well maintained the AC is, the temperature inside will never reach modern cars conditions.
- We do not guarantee color of limousine; we take requests only.
- We are not responsible for delays or the termination of bookings due to hurricanes, tropical storms or acts of nature that cause unsafe road conditions.
- Excessive amount of driving will incur additional charges. Any vehicles booked 45 miles from the home office will incur a drive time of 1 hr plus any additional excessive driving of 20 miles / hr. Any miles over the minimum will incur an additional $3/ mile over the hourly quoted rate.
- On all proms and Homecoming, we will not allow anyone to use the vehicle while the dance or function is taking place unless prior arrangements are made with the office. Please keep in mind that additional charges will apply.
- Non-Disparagement Clause. In an effort to ensure fair and honest public feedback, and to prevent the publishing of libelous content in any form, your acceptance of this sales contract prohibits you from taking any action that negatively impacts Millenium Limo, its reputation, products, services, management or employees. Should you violate this clause, as determined by Millenium Limo in its sole discretion, you will be provided a seventy-two (72) hour opportunity verbally to retract the content in question. If the content remains, in whole or in part, you will immediately be billed $3,500.00 USD for legal fees and court costs until such complete costs are determined in litigation. Should these charges remain unpaid for 30 calendar days from the billing date, your unpaid invoice will be forwarded to our third party collection firm and will be reported to consumer credit reporting agencies until paid.
- Use of Fire Extinguisher without proper reason other than smoke or fire or theft will incur a $200 charge and we will also charge for the cost of cleanup not to exceed $1500.00 plus criminal charges in case of bodily harm or injury to anyone including the driver.
- Balance of contract price is to be paid to the driver on the service date before the beginning of the job.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
Just wanted to extend a BIG thanks to James and you for making our evening so memorable. It was Rylie’s first concert and something I am certain she will never forget. The car was beautiful and he even cleaned all the feathers while we were in the concert. Thank you very much again.