If you are getting ready to hire a Naples limo for your wedding, prom, spa day, bachelor party, sporting event, or other fun occasion there are a few questions that you should always ask of any limo company before you book the limo for your event. Making sure that you have all the details ironed out before you hire the limo is always the best way to make sure that there won’t be any mix-ups on the day of the event and that you won’t get hit with a huge bill that you weren’t expecting.
When you are talking to a Naples limo company ask a lot of questions and write down the answers on a sheet of paper that has the name of the limo company, the phone number and the name of the person that you spoke with. That will help you remember which Naples limo company is which and give you a way to remember which Naples limo company was which. You will probably have a lot of questions to ask the Naples limo companies on the phone but you should always ask these five questions:
- Is there a minimum rental? – Always ask about their minimum rental policy. If you think that you will only have to pay for two hours of limo service but the Naples limo company has a four hour minimum requirement you could get a nasty surprise when it’s time to pay the bill.
- What is the deposit procedure? This is always very important to ask any Naples limo company because each limo company could have a different deposit policy. Ask how much the deposit is, when the deposit needs to be paid, and when the rest of the balance is due. Make sure that all the financial arrangements are very clear and that you understand them all up front to avoid a lot of confusion and unpleasantness with a Naples limo company later on.
- Who get contacted if things go wrong? You need to get the name and phone number of a manager or whoever is in charge of handling any issues that come up. If the Naples limo that you hire isn’t on time, or if the limo itself is not what you wanted, or doesn’t run properly or if any other things go wrong you need to know who at the company you can contact to straighten out any problems.
- Is there a contract? Legitimate Naples limo companies will almost always give you the option of having a signed contract that spells out all the details of your arrangement like what the pick up and drop off times are, what type of limo you want, how many passengers there will be, the price of the limo, and so on. If the Naples limo company refuses to give you a contract then you should consider hiring a different Naples limo company just to be on the safe side.
- What is the cancellation policy? Sometimes plans change or things go wrong and the event that you were hiring the Naples limo for needs to be cancelled. Always ask the Naples limo company up front what their cancellation policy is so that you don’t get stuck paying more than you need to if your plans change. If you have a contract with the Naples limo company make sure that some type of cancellation policy is spelled out in the contract.